Talk Talk

Monday, March 9, 2009

09/03/2009

5am now...
still cant sleep...
recently lot of things made me lookin bac alot memories...
day by day hard to fall asleep...
moody...
lonely...
sad...
sometime i will hate myself very much...
why i keep wearin the poker face...
in front of ppl,
always smile smile crazy crazy...
while the nite come...
its so silent...
so cold...
this kind of feelin made me so uncomfortable...
my poker face is crackin...
i wonder when i cant handle it...
who is the one i wan...?
who is the one i nit...?
who is the one i feel comfortable to...?
realy cant breathe to keep thinkin it...
jung realy tired...
tired for everything...
feel like to cryin...
but jung cant do it...
i stop drunk since long time ago...
jung wil cry while drunk...
i promised myself,
i hv to act strong...
i cant fall down...
but recently is my weakness time...
tired...

No comments: